Designer / Front-End Build
We are looking for a creative and talented designer to join the Origin team. We need someone to combine design/UX and front-end development into the production of exciting and engaging websites, mobile apps and digital assets.
Your responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements of the application / site.
You will work with the Senior Interface Designer and Lead Designer and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Design and development of web based, desktop and mobile applications
• Translation of design into workable and responsive websites / applications
• Design & Build of Digital advertising assets
• Design & Build of HTML emails
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed, scalability Optimisele responsiveness
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Feed into the daily scrums
• Delivery of projects on-time and on-budget
• Provision of estimates/quotes for new projects
Skills And Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
• Extensive knowledge of WordPress
• Extensive knowledge of prototyping and tools
• Excellent knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Photoshop/Sketch/Ai
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them when required
• Good time management and usage of time management system to record project timings
• Understanding of Social Media Marketting